Omnify Software is a leading provider of business-ready, product lifecycle and change management solutions designed to meet the needs of manufacturers in the electronics, mechanical, medical and defense industries. Omnify provides a single, secure location to manage all of the essential information for phases of a product's life span (concept, development, production, support, end-of-life).
Today's accelerated pace of product development, product and supplier dynamics, and manufacturing and engineering outsourcing make it more and more difficult to meet product launch goals on time and under budget.
Simple communication issues can cost valuable time and cause unwanted scrap on the production floor. By providing a single place to manage product data, Omnify Software eliminates these issues by streamlining the flow of information.
Omnify Software supplies a single, secure location to manage all of the essential information for designing, manufacturing and supporting your products and enhances visibility into all aspects of product development with multiple features.
Flexible and Secure Environment
Omnify allows companies to apply their own business processes, data management rules, and workflows to define how product records are to be managed and controlled.
User Permissions allow companies to define who can access the system, control specific data sets, and define which functions will be available to users.
Benefits of Omnify PLM Software
- Improve data integrity by leveraging a single database to store and reference all product related information
- Ensure data accuracy across the enterprise with real-time access to the current product definition by all members of your design and supply chain
- Improve product quality with a closed-loop system to capture, route, and resolve product defects, issues, and complaints
- Eliminate the confusion of when, how, why, and by whom a change was made
- Keep your Contract Manufacturing and Engineering partners up to date on changes with secure access to the Omnify database for internal and external teams
- Improve component/part selection decisions made by engineering
- Decrease your product cost and development time
- Shorten your Change/ECO cycle