With SolidWorks Enterprise PDM (Product Data Management), distributed design teams can manage product data, share design information, automate workflows, and improve collaboration between engineering and manufacturing.
Better products, produced faster and at lower cost.
In a fraction of the time and at far less cost than other enterprise product data management (PDM) systems, you can deploy and integrate SolidWorks® Enterprise PDM.
SolidWorks Enterprise PDM advantages:
- Easy to implement and use.
- Scalable to provide secure data access for design teams of all sizes, in any geographic location.
- Global to enable companies to manage data at multiple locations with automatic file replication at each site.
- Automated to support workflow processes such as engineering change notice (ECN)/engineering change order (ECO) with flexible notification.
- Compatible to support integration and connectivity to material requirements planning (MRP)/enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems.
- Reliable to provide full audit trails that help satisfy governmental documentation regulations.