SolidWorks® Professional is a robust suite of core productivity tools, SolidWorks Professional includes SolidWorks Standard, a full range of design communication and CAD productivity tools and SolidWorks Data Management, an easy-to-set-up-and-use product data management (PDM) solution that is uniquely adapted to managing SolidWorks product data for the individual or workgroup.
SolidWorks Professional includes:
SolidWorks Standard - Perform product design work more quickly and accurately with SolidWorks, the standard in 3D modeling software. SolidWorks offers the most time-saving capabilities of any product design software available.
SolidWorks Product Data Management - Minimize errors and duplicated efforts by capturing file revision histories automatically. Access desired files, determine who has worked on them, and see exactly when changes were made.
Design Communication Tools - Demonstrate more effectively how products look and perform with SolidWorks design presentation tools:
- SolidWorks eDrawings Professional - Generate accurate representations of 2D and 3D models that anyone can view, mark up, and measure without having to purchase their own markup tools.
- SolidWorks Animator - Create compelling AVI files from SolidWorks parts and assemblies.
- PhotoWorks - Create photorealistic images.
- 3D Instant Website - Create and publish live web pages with 3D interactive content.
CAD Productivity Tools - Reduce design steps with SolidWorks CAD productivity tools:
- SolidWorks Toolbox - Automate assembly tasks with a library of standard parts.
- FeatureWorks - Simplify the reuse of 3D CAD data created in varied file formats.
- SolidWorks Utilities - Work more efficiently in product development environments with multiple design changes.
- Task Scheduler - Saves time by enabling you to schedule resource intensive tasks, such as batch printing, running of analyses, and updating of project files during periods when you will be away from your workstation.
- SolidWorks Design Checker - A timesaving tool for ensuring compliance with your organization's design standards.
Download SolidWorks Total Solutions Brochure