Title: Order Administrator
Office Location: Marlborough, MA
This position will be an integral part of the Accounting Department with responsibility for order processing and customer service. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and prioritize work.
Primary and Essential Accountabilities:
- To manage the order cycle, process orders in a timely and accurate manner.
- Order acknowledgement, validation/integrity check of order placing on a number of external systems; communicating details to the appropriate vendors.
- Monitor order status, communicating any issues to customers/vendors.
- Ensuring accurate items are included on estimate to ensure accurate revenue recognition.
- Providing contact point/knowledge base for sales team and internal/external customers in all aspects of administration and support as required.
- Associate degree in Accounting, Finance or Business with 1 to 3 years of relevant working experience in a similar role
- Ability to multi-task
- Experience with ERP systems
- Strong administrative organization skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Accurate with attention to detail
- Understanding of basic accountancy principles
- Ability to work independently and team environment
* Please submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements when applying for this position.