Composer simplifies and enhances your organization’s ability to create 2D and 3D images and animation for a full range of product documentation.
With Composer, you can seamlessly incorporate design changes directly into the product documentation to create up-to-date, accurate printed and interactive materials.
Before Composer, all changes to product data required time-consuming manual revisions of documentation. By using Composer, your entire organization can automate and integrate the documentation process. This not only reduces costs, but also improves the quality and consistency of all documentation that you create throughout the lifecycle of each product.
Sync delivers sophisticated, XML-based associativity between Composer and a full range of CAD systems by automatically updating documents created with Composer, while ensuring accurate and consistent information.
With Sync, any changes in metadata, geometry, BOMs, or manufacturing information can be automatically updated in documents created with Composer. Sync also enables you to schedule batch updates for incorporating changes when the underlying product data changes, further simplifying the process of keeping materials up to date.
Now you can easily create documents such as:
- Customer-service procedures.
- Field-service repair manuals
Using Composer you can:
- Eliminate expensive errors and quickly update all product documentation through automation.
- Get new products to market faster and gain a competitive advantage.
- Leverage existing 3D designs in multiple CAD formats to produce accurate, up-to-date product documentation.
- Enable technical and nontechnical staff to collaborate effectively during documentation production.
- Improve customer service.
Download 3DVIA Datasheet
Download 3DVIA Product Brochure
Download SolidWorks Total Solutions Brochure